Friday, July 20, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

Like most kids, Caleigh loves Chuck E Cheese.  Unlike most parents, Chad and I actually enjoy taking her there.  I will admit we only like to take her during non-peak times like weekdays and morning times.  We play games with her and have fun just like she does!  She likes to watch us play almost as much as she likes playing herself.  And, I have to admit that I am a skeeball junkie!  I can't help it!  We save all of our tickets and she picks out her prizes and we usually leave with a pretty happy girl! 

Here are some pics from our lastest fun visit.

Deal or No Deal

Mario Kart racing determination

Chad as Mario!  LOL!

Caleigh enjoying a game of basketball

Until some little boy came and took over her game!

On a police chase

Showing some love with daddy

Horse racing

SkeeBall!  Mommy's favortie!

Caleigh holding her ears as she makes Chad play a balloon popping game!

Spin the giant wheel for tickets!

Oversized Operation!

Caleigh in all of her "credit cards"

It randomly spits out different cards each time and Caleigh was mad that mine was a princess one. I told her and Chad that it is official now.  I am a Royal Princess and I have the card to prove it!



Now, where did I put that crown? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment