Friday, July 20, 2012

CFA Cow Appreciation Day

Once a year each year, Chick-fil-a gives away free meals to anyone dressed "head to hoof" as a cow.  This is Caleigh's favorite place eat.  We spend quite a lot of money in their restaurants and they are more pricey than most fast food establishments.  So, when the opportunity to get free food comes up, this frugal mom is all about it. 

I cut out a mask for each of us using my Cricut and then decorated them.  I also cut out some cow spots on my machine.  I then dressed us all in white and applied the spots and we donned our masks.  We looked quite silly in my opinion but it was good enough to get each of us a complete meal entirely for free. 

I have to admit there were some way better dressed cows than us there and then there were those in simply a white garbage bag with black marker spots drawn on.  Everyone who made a effort ate for free.

Our particular restaurant placed a photo booth inside and let people take free pics.  Here are ours. 

Yes!  We are saying "Moo"

Caleigh and the CFA Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment