Friday, June 1, 2012

Third Time Flower Girl

Caleigh was ESSTATIC to be a flower girl in my husband's cousin's wedding this May.  The wedding was held on Caleigh's last day of school this year so we had a very busy day! 

This was actually Caleigh's third time as a flower girl.  She was a flower girl in her aunt Meggie and
aunt Mish's wedding before this time. 





She has since become obsessed with weddings.  She marries Barbie and Ken at least a dozen times a day now.  And, she has asked to watch Chad and I's wedding video numerous times.  It is horrible quality really, but she absolutely loves to watch her mom and dad get married and she squeals with delight every time she sees us kiss.  It is very cute.  

I have been in the previous two weddings with her.




 But, this time, she was all on her own and did GREAT!




 















I don't think she would hesitate to do it all over again if asked.  Maybe I should hire her out as a wedding flowergirl.  I mean I think she makes a pretty darn cute one.  But I guess I am partial.  She is mine. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment