Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day this year was spent pretty relaxful.  We went to church that morning and they had an outdoor service.  Caleigh stayed with us during the service and was quite good despite having to be told multiple times to sit down.  But I mean how to expect a kid to behave when they are outside?  Especially when slip and slides are set up right next her!  Caleigh and I got Chad a Superman DVD set (he picked out) and then we got him a new bottle of cologne and a matching bottle of lotion.  Caleigh picked out the scent and I have to agree that it smells great!


 After the service, we went to my parents house for lunch and some swimming.  We ate parmesean chicken for lunch and my dad ate a ton of shrimp!  We got my dad a straw fedora and a book for his iPad.  He seems very happy with his presents from us!
Chad and my brother-in-law took off to the movies to see Battleship. While they were gone, I was sitting at my parents kitchen table with my sister.  When I sat down, I verbally noted that the chair seemed wobbly.  About 10 mins later, the chair collapsed while I was sitting in it.  I fell onto the broken pieces of the chair and I currently have a massive bruise on my bum!  My sister laughed so hard, she cried.  In fact, if you ask her to tell you about it, she will start laughing so hysterically that she won't be able to get the story out.  Apparently, it was pretty funny.  My bum begs to differ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment