Friday, August 2, 2013

Open House

Caleigh was excited to go meet her teacher for Kindergarten!

The first thing she noticed was that the teacher spelled her last name wrong on the board outside the classroom!
Here is the first pic of Caleigh and her new teacher.
She got to color while I filled out all the necessary paperwork.  While coloring, she met one other person who will be in her class.

She's pretty excited about starting school.  She has told me the past couple of bedtimes and mornings that her stomach hurts.  I believe it may actually be that she is nervous to be starting at a new school with new teachers and new friends.  I know she is going to miss the comfort of her preschool.  I know I already do miss it!  But, here's to a new adventure for the both of us.

Kindergarten, HERE COMES CALEIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment